m.A.u.r.i.C.E's Kitchen

Good Looking Beach Boy, haha. Can cook abit. Likes Man United. Likes Mcdonalds. Likes Jogging. Likes Weight Lifting. Likes Music. Love my IPOD. Other then all this I Love God.

Monday, May 15, 2006

There is JOY in prayer!!!

Yea just finish preparing for my bs with jianlee tmr. Considered my first personal bs, prayed before i prepared the bs, prayer was really good, full of joy and delight. I feel i am drawing closer to Him. The whole of today i just feel like jumping and bouncing around, His joy is in me.

Jianlee pai seh you have to be my guinea pig tmr haha for my first personal bs. But i believe it will be good lah, i think even as sister xiaoyun sit in i will not be anxious or pai seh, i got pray so i know it will not happen haha.

I don't really know why, but after or even during the weekend with pst phil, as my desire and hunger for Him grew, somehow while i was doing one part of my animation project which i dread the most and was not very good at, i seem to now be pretty good at it. I was spending the past few days before the conference trying to get it right, but when i got one part right another problem came up and i did not know how to go about solving it, but now as i do it, i do it so systematically knowing what to do for this step and how to solve the problems i used to face. I believe as you put Him first, everything else will be added on to you, whether in finances, career, studies, in my case guidance in doing my project. Thank You God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home